Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Going For Broke


I am going to be training a lot more on the road now, as this came in today. Just as soon as I figure out how to use it. I can perform splenectomies, enterotomies, and ACL repairs in dogs and cats, but when it comes to these gadgets, I am a bit out of my league. Oh well, I can and will read the directions.
I have been self-coaching for the past 7 years and have done o.k. by myself. But this year it seems like I have become a bit stagnant. I've hit a plateau and just can't seem to go beyond it. So I have decided to find a coach. I have one in mind and am planning on making contact just before TransRockies. That should give me a little time to scrape up a down payment.

1 comment:

Namrita O'Dea said...

on the road, huh? sweet. it scares me to think how much stronger you are going to get!! :)

did you get your shorts?