Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ash Bocast and Roam Rydes

I've been meaning to tell you all about this extraordinary person I met for awhile now, but life kept getting in my way.   So, after an intense week of intervals and my legs begging for attention, I now have the time while I do some recovery in my Elevated Legs.

When I was in Montana, I participated in a Liv Ladies Weekend, hosted by Ash Bocast.  She works for Liv Giant as a demo driver.  She worked her arse off, seeing to it that 19 women had an amazing time riding bikes, hanging out, and drinking beer.  That weekend was by far, the most relaxing 3 days I have had in a long time.


Ash and the volunteers, up early, fixing a feast at Whitefish Bike Resort


While Liv Giant pays the bills, her passion is discovering ordinary women who loves bikes and inspire others.  A little over a year ago, she started a podcast series, Roam Rydes, in which she interviews some pretty amazing ladies.  One of those podcasts is about two great bike resorts, Mulberry Gap and WhiteFish Bike Retreat.  And just this past March, she started a second podcast, Cycology, which is an educational series for women.


Ash and her trail buddy, Ryder.

I encourage you to head over to her website and take a listen.  You will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rad. Hey, the "masses" want a Drama Queen write-up!