1. Collapsing at the end of each stage knowing that our bikes would be taken care of by our awesome support team.
2. Eating two pounds of spaghetti and 5 pieces of garlic bread with never a thought of how many calories I was consuming.
3. The look on my face the moment I realized I (along with 100 others) had just hike-a-biked an extra 700 vertical feet on Stage 2.
4. Regaining the lead on Stage 2 as we passed the 2nd place team on the final climb. (They were far enough in the back and so did not do the extra hike-a-bike.)
5. Watching the full moon rise over the Rockies.
6. On Stage 4 (2nd place was just a couple minutes behind us) hearing a long-ass train come down the tracks just moments after we (but not they) had crossed the tracks.
7. Watching a male racer endo into a 2 foot deep mud bog after I had let him pass me because he was rubbing my rear tire.
8. Fists in the air as we crossed the final finish line in Fernie!