Sunday, June 14, 2009

If It's Rockin' Don't Be Knockin'


Zeke surprised me this past week with a new vehicle ... and no, it is not the Ford Edge that he was thinking about last summer. It is a bare bones '08 Ford cargo van. He says it is so that we can haul our stuff to Canada for TransRockies. But let me tell you, there is enough room in there for a queen size air mattress. Hmmm....

Or he may have gotten the van just to try to win 1 bet with me. This one was how long does it take to warm up a van from 32 degrees to 50 degrees. We made that bet a long time ago and I have forgotten how many minutes I said. I will say 15 minutes from the time you start the engine.

Anyway, I rode with him down to Raccoon Mountain this past Friday. It will definitely fit all our gear and my parents when we head to British Columbia. But I did not quite feel right riding in it; it was like I was missing something. Oh yeah, I know ... a Pepsi uniform. Or maybe white pants and a white T-shirt, like painters wear!

2 comments:

Danielle Musto said...

That's awesome! Scott's going to be jealous :-)

Lisa said...

I have an orange jumpsuit that would go with it as well!